Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

 

I wish everyone all the best and may this year be the best ever! ^o^//






I have spent time with my classmate whom i got to know very well from Melbourne University (Masters of Physiotherapy) and we both wished for a good luck for this fresh new yr ^^

 

By the way, i was in the middle of crowd around the CBD in Melbourne, and I wonder if there is any good business where you can get some pocket money. Food is lame, selling gadgets is not surprising...

 Factors you need to consider would be..

  • Everyone wants a bit of surprises and ready to get carried away

    People wants to get some attention

    Something good luck 

    Everyone can try (meaning no special physical or intellectual abilities required)

     

    and.... my conclusion is.....

     

    *sweat* i will go think of it til end of 2013 LOL m(_ _)m

     

    Happy New Year again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment